Located within Watchet Harbour which has a centuries old tradition as a safe sanctuary in the Bristol Channel. The marina sits within the inner dock where a minimum water level is retained. A warm welcome always awaits you in Watchet town with its quaint houses and shops.
- A safe haven in the Bristol Channel
- A vibrant coastal town with quaint houses and shops
- A range of annual events in Watchet
- Weekly summer fair on the waterfront
- Large selection of pubs, cafes and restaurants
- Close to East Quay arts centre
Great place visited by boat, marina is quite quickly having the silt removed. Harbour master is a great guy, very helpful.
Gary Brooks - Google Review
Great/ friendly marena good staff and good pubs well worth a visit again.
Sean Davis - Google Review
There is something about Watchet 😊 I love just strolling about and can't wait to see the new development at the harbour.
Lorraine Thorne - Google Review
What Makes Watchet So Special
A charming coastal town with a vibrant community atmosphere, there is never a dull moment in Watchet.
Here is just a few of the incredible events in Watchet town:
- Weekly fairs in the summer
- Watchet Music Festival & Carnival
- 1940s Weekend
- Annual Bathtub Race.
Created by a social enterprise, the Onion Collective, East Quay houses eateries, art galleries and shops.
The West Somerset Steam Railway is a key attraction that passes right by the marina, as well as numerous fishing trip providers that run out of the harbour.
Berth Holder Facilities
- Car parking for berth holders
- Toilets and showers
- Laundry facilities
- Rubbish disposal and recycling facilities
- Electricity at berths
- Fresh water at berths
- Secured access to pontoons and facilities
Watchet Marina's Rehabilitation
- Since acquiring Watchet Marina in April 2021, we have carried out an extensive dredging program to bring the marina back to its former glory.
- This will be followed by regular maintenance dredging to retain water depth within the marina.
We offer a range of flexible berthing options with new berth holders welcomed all year round.
£278 per metre per annum payable in advance
- Flexible payment options. Pay in advance or monthly by direct debit (10% surcharge applies)
- Free hard storage for up to 8 weeks
Overnight: £2.70 per metre per night (includes electricity)
Weekly: £18.00 per metre per week (includes electricity)
Short Stay: £8.50 per boat per stay (up to 4 hours)
£41.00 per metre per month
- 1st April to 30th September
£34.00 per metre per month
- 1st October to 31st March
On Arrival at Watchet Marina
All new boats must report to the Marina Office on arrival to complete a mooring contract. Boat owners need a copy of their fully comprehensive insurance documents. If you require a competitive quote for marine insurance contact Bay Marine Insurance.
Marina Office Opening Hours ~ 01984 322230
7 days a week
Monday - Sunday
8am – 5pm