We have been in discussions with the cranage company and it is with regret that given the current government restrictions we are required to postpone the planned launch date of 17th April. Our priority remains the health and well-being of our staff and customers and we therefore feel this is the responsible thing to do given the current situation. We have taken advice from the British Marine Federation and Yacht Harbour Association as well as following the government advice to avoid unnecessary travel and to stay at home. As soon as the government restrictions are lifted, we will notify you of the new launch date. VIEW LATEST RYA ADVICE

If you require maintenance work on your boat that you would like carried out on your behalf, please contact Ged and he will be able to discuss this with you and provide a competitive quote.

Please rest assured that during this time of uncertainty, our key staff are on site and are continuing with daily checks and essential marina maintenance as well as checking lines and fenders. If you have a specific concern you would like checked on your boat (eg: electric, gas, bilges etc) while you remain at home following government advice, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email.

We thank you for your understanding during this difficult time for us all. We hope that the restrictions will soon be lifted and you will once again be able to visit your boat and enjoy your time on the water.