This is a role created within the Finance team covering the manning of Reception at Cardiff Marine Village and Cardiff Marina whilst performing various administrative duties.
It will cover working in 2 areas
Cardiff Marine Village – 4 days a week
- Manning the phone system for incoming calls
- Processing new berth holders on SAGE and Excel spreadsheets
- Raising sales invoices for engineers
- Taking customers payments for sales invoices
- Monitoring Dry Stack movements daily
- Weekly physical check of Dry Stack boats and balancing meterage totals
- Preparing quotations for customers for operations team
- Any other assistance required by the Finance team
Cardiff Marina – Marina office 1 days a week
- Taking berthing enquiries
- Processing new Berth holders on Sage & spreadsheets
- Marina T card update
- Fuel up vessels occasionally
- Take payments for electric cards, fuel, moorings etc.
You will also be required to join the rota for covering the Marina Office on Saturdays currently one in four Saturdays for which a lieu day is taken the following week, this may be due to change as the business develops.
The candidate will be customer facing and needs to be numerate, punctual, have a good telephone manner; excellent communication skills and a knowledge of boating would be desirable although not essential.
Starting Salary – £17,000.00
To apply: Please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 18th June 2017.