To ensure the comfort and safety of all of our berth holders, may we please remind berth holders of a few housekeeping points that have been reported across our marinas.
- Please ensure that all dogs are kept on leads whilst at the marina. Please pick up after your dog, do not leave any mess on the pontoons, but dispose of it correctly.
- Please return trollies to the designated trolley points after use so they are available for other berth holders to use.
- Please ensure you separate your recycling and do not put black rubbish bags into the recycling bins which contaminates the recycling.
- Please keep your tender on your boat so it does not take up another berth and please ensure all walkways are left clear with no clutter left on the pontoons.
- Please replace hoses neatly after use so they are available for other berth holders to use.