This is a role for a ten month contract to cover Maternity leave. The position covers the manning of Reception at Cardiff Marine Village and Cardiff Marina whilst performing various accounting duties and berthing contracts and will be situated in two areas.
- Cardiff Marine Village – Reception
- Manning the phone system for incoming calls
- Greeting customer
- Processing new Berth holders on SAGE & spreadsheets
- Taking payments for bills / goods
- Monitoring Dry Stack movements daily
- Processing Sales ledger invoices on SAGE
- Preparing quotations for customers from Operations team
- Any other assistance required within the Finance Team.
- Cardiff Marina – Marina office
- Taking berthing enquiries
- Processing new Berth holders on Sage& spreadsheets
- Marina T card update
- Fuel up vessels occasionally
- Take payments from customers for electric cards, fuel and outstanding debts on their account
You will also be required to join the rota for covering the Marina Office on Saturdays currently once a month for which a lieu day is taken the following week, once you have been trained.
The candidate needs to be numerate, punctual, have a good telephone manner; excellent communication skills and knowledge of boating would be useful.
Ten month contract initially