Working for our sister company Cardiff Diesel Services, this is a full time role based in our Cardiff Head Office.
Duties will involve the following:
- Main point of contact for customers, emails and telephone
- Parts ordering and processing for customers
- Contract involvement for quotations and subsequent follow up on records
- Coordinate jobs with customer for start dates, RAMS & any Logistical arrangements prior to commencement of work
- Arrange parts ordering in appropriate timing for jobs and Maintenance contracts
- Create jobs and update parts on EMS
- Manage and control stock levels, including annual stock take
- Invoicing customers on sage, managing purchase orders.
- Email statements monthly and attend to enquiries thereafter
- Process supplier invoices and check statements
- Update attendance forms, on-call schedule and Overtime schedule
- Coordinate vehicle repairs
- Maintain and update required spread sheet records
- Petty cash & card receipts updating
- Monitor the profitability of each contract & report
You will have experience of dealing with customers, handling cash and being part of a team. An easy-going friendly disposition with a good confident telephone manner.
A background of service experience with parts and mechanical knowledge, particularly generators, would be desirable. There will be opportunity for progression with business growth.
Holidays – In line with Government legislation there are 20 days annual leave and 8 bank holidays.
Salary – Negotiable dependant on experience
Hours – 8am to 4.30pm
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org