Dek-King synthetic teak marine decking is the ultimate alternative to traditional decking. Dek-King retains the look and feel of a real teak deck whilst providing a range of benefits to ensure a low maintenance, anti-slip alternative.
- Virtually maintenance free – can be jet washed
- Manufactured from 100% recyclable material
- Does not turn grey – UV stabilised outdoor grade PVC
- Stain resistant – oil and wine can be removed with soap and water
- Non-slip surface – slip resistance to BS 7976-2: 2002
Dek-King has a superior lifelike grained effect and is available in 9 colour combinations to provide you with a deck that matches your requirements.
We are an official installing dealer of Dek-King 2G premium synthetic teak for boats.
We manufacture fully welded simulated teak decks and panels. The panels can be made to patterns supplied by customers for DIY install or we can carry out a full fitting service.
We combine modern construction techniques with traditional hand crafted finishing so that the Dek-King synthetic teak decks we create are virtually indistinguishable in look and feel to real teak wood decks.