Dear Berth – Holder
In these continued difficult times, our priority remains the health and well-being of our staff and customers.
We have recently received further guidance from the British Marine Federation and The Yacht Harbour Association giving us more clarity on the government’s regulations, specifically in relation to the marine sector. With this in mind, we are writing to update you on our current steps to ensure we are adhering to the latest government advice to ensure your safety during this time.
Following the government advice for us all to stay at home, avoid all non-essential travel and to practice social distancing we would like to advise customers of the following:
- Please remain in your primary residence and do not use your boat to self-isolate. We ask that you follow government advice and stay at home and avoid all non-essential travel.
- Our marina receptions and other land-side facilities such as washrooms and laundries are closed to the public and berth holders until further notice.
- Our office-based staff, wherever possible are working remotely. If you wish to contact the marina office, please do so via telephone or email where our staff are on hand to answer your queries, discuss your berthing renewal options, give you an update on your boat and take payments as normal.
- Fuel is only available for essential commercial vessels and social distancing must be strictly adhered to while fuelling is taking place.
- Our marina operatives remain on site carrying out essential work to help your boat remain safe and secure under the current circumstances. They are continuing with daily checks and essential marina maintenance as well as checking lines and fenders. If you have a specific concern you would like checked on your boat, while you remain at home following government advice, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This is a difficult time for all of us and with the sun shining we appreciate your continued support in following the government advice to stay at home. However, please rest assured that our teams are doing their best to take care of your boat amidst this uncertainty and are on hand via phone or email to answer your questions and allay any concerns you may have with regards to your boat.
We very much hope that as soon as the restrictions are formally lifted by the government, we will see you all down on your boats enjoying the sunshine and getting back on the water later this summer.