As you will no doubt be aware, a short, sharp firebreak was introduced across Wales on Friday 23rd October to help regain control of coronavirus. This means that a series of restrictive measures are in place from 6pm Friday 23rd October until 12:01am Monday 9th November 2020.
During this period and to continue to protect the health and well-being of our team and our customers, we are writing to make clear the operational approach that we will be adopting across all of our facilities:
- Our marina receptions and other land-side facilities such as washrooms and laundries will be closed to the public and berth holders until Monday 9th November.
- Please do not use your boat to self-isolate. We ask that you follow government advice and stay at home and avoid all non-essential travel.
- Our office-based staff, wherever possible are working remotely. If you wish to contact the marina office, please do so via telephone or email where our staff are on hand to answer your queries, give you an update on your boat and take payments as normal.
- Fuel is only available for essential commercial vessels and social distancing must be strictly adhered to while fuelling is taking place.
- At Port Dinorwic, we will only be locking out commercial vessels.
- Our marina operatives will remain on site across all of our facilities. They will be carrying out essential work to help your boat remain safe and secure under the current circumstances. They are continuing with daily checks and essential marina maintenance as well as checking lines and fenders. If you have a specific concern you would like checked on your boat, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your continued co-operation and we wish you well.